Menu
Hired a car with English Speaking driver to Yunfu stone materials wholesale Markets from Guangzhou
Jul 11, 2018 04:06
guest19892 Hello
i will be Guangzhou on August 8th to 12th ,2018 and i want to Hired a car with English Speaking driver to Yunfu stone materials wholesale Markets from Guangzhou.
anyone can help me ?
Jul 11, 2018 17:34
  • ZENCHEN
what's your budget?
Jul 12, 2018 01:57
GUEST95228 Hi,
This is Andy in Guangzhou.
I have my own car and could be your China Business Driver in Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Zhongshan and other cities of Guangdong Province.

If you need a nice business car and private driver with good English Speaking interpreter in Guangzhou business. It`s my pleasure to serve you.

Andy
Tel/WhatsApp/Wechat: +86 135 9098 3939
Jul 13, 2018 02:54
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

This is Mr Michael Gong,I speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English fluently, and work as business guide, interpreter and sourcing agent since 2006,and I know well all kinds of the wholesale markets and factories here.

My car is a SUV,VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN,with 5 seats,AC and GPS navigation,clean, roomy and comfortable.

also I am a non-smoker and I will be glad to provide you with a clean and dependable car. Your safety and comfort are my first priority. I will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress free!

It will make your business trip(visit factories and wholesale markets) and travel more convenient.No need to wait for the taxi on the street for long time.

If you need my service please feel free to let me know.
Wish you a nice trip in China.

Best Regards.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Wechat: ChinaBusinessGuide
Email: ChinaBusinessGuide AT qq.com

English speaking driver with SUV in Guangzhou,Foshan,Zhongshan,Yunfu,Taishan,Shenzen,Dongguan and other cites of Guangdong Province China.

Jul 13, 2018 03:20
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Yunfu, also known as Shicheng, is located in the “Daxiguan” in Guangdong. It is a throat hub connecting the Pearl River Delta and the inland areas and the southwestern region. It is known as the “Stone Kingdom”. The local stone production and processing has been more than 400 years old, and its production capacity ranks among the top in the country.
I listed some main wholesale markets for your reference below

1)Yufu International stone materials center/云浮国际石材城
Address: Silao Town, Yunfu City, Guangdong Province.

Jul 13, 2018 03:21
  • OKAYMICHAEL
2.)Yunfu International Stone materials Expo Center/云浮石材博览中心
Address: No. 1 Fuqian Road, Hekou Street, Yunfu City, Guangdong Province

Michael Gong
Email: ChinaBusinessGuide AT qq.com
English speaking driver with SUV in Guangzhou,Foshan,Zhongshan,Yunfu,Taishan,Shenzen,Dongguan and other cites of Guangdong Province China.

Jul 13, 2018 03:22
  • OKAYMICHAEL
3.)Yunfu Dongjun Stone Materials Wholesale Market/东骏石材市场
Address: Yuncheng District, Yunfu City, Guangdong Province

Jul 13, 2018 03:23
  • OKAYMICHAEL
4.)Yunfu Baili Stone Materials Corridor/百里石材走廊
Address: Yaogu Town, Yunfu City, Guangdong Province

Michael Gong
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

Jan 5, 2023 23:14
  • OKAYMICHAEL
5.)Yunfu International stone materials center云浮国际石材城
Address地址:Yunshi Avenue, Yuncheng District, Yunfu City, Guangdong Province广东省云浮市云城区云石大道
TEL电话:(0766)8482260

Jan 5, 2023 23:14
  • OKAYMICHAEL
6.)Yunfu International Stone materials Expo Center云浮国际石材博览中心
Address地址:No. 2, Jinlong Road, Yuncheng District, Yunfu City云浮市云城区金龙路2号

Jan 27, 2023 01:17
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hired a car with English Speaking driver to Yunfu stone materials wholesale Markets from Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code