Spouse Visa to a Z visa
Aug 11, 2018 01:44
guest41985 Hello, my wife and I live in Guangzhou. I have a work visa and she is here legally on a spouse visa. We are here legally. She has a Kazakhstan passport.

However, the school I work for wants to hire my wife. How do I turn her dependent visa into a work visa.

Does she have to leave the country? Is the process complicated?

Post a Reply to: Spouse Visa to a Z visa
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code