Menu
Young female translator and travel companion
Aug 14, 2018 14:47
guest96150 I am a businessman from US and traveling to Shenzhen in the first week of November to meet some manufacturing companies
I seek
- an young beautiful female English translator cum companion
- will pay for a separate room for you in the hotel if needed
- will have some traveling to do
If interested, let me know

Aug 14, 2018 20:32
GUEST19611 Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nick, 27 years old, a freelance trader in China Commodity City(Yiwu). Very familiar with Internatinal Trade Market and I know a lot of suppliers. If you wanna find a partner you can trust to import anything from China, pls feel free to contact me. Tkx.

Best Regards,
Nick
Skype Account:+86 18817376836
Skype Name: Jungle ZhaoCN
Feb 1, 2020 16:44
GUESTBODEAN Hello, I am hoping that I am going about this the correct way ... If not please let me know, anyone interested in traveling for an extended period of time I have no direct route or plans yet.
I am preparing for my departure end of March or early April ... I am going to Bali, Indonesia where I am selling my home and from there I will travel to Kalimantan, Borneo where I will join my team and preparing for the next Adventure.
I am hopeful I will have the greatest of gifts and the universe has a very wonderful kind and loving : girl, young lady, woman who is hopeful the same ... So the Truth of me I can't say anything about it is you seeing me in your eyes.
I am responsible for the group/team of nine and respect for equality in my life is of great value.
So my thought is that the one of you may be from any culture and any education.
Shy or outgoing though it is important for you to be in good health and happiness.
I am not able to come to spare the time to meet you in China at least not until November this year. I am going to invite you to come to Indonesia and we will be able to get to know about one another and ourselves. From there in some way our adventure of life will start.
I am healthy American UNITED STATES MARINE VETERAN. I am 6'4" tall .. 217 lbs. Athletic build.
Post a Reply to: Young female translator and travel companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code