Menu
Translator/tour guider/Business assistant in XIAMEN/QuanZhou
Aug 29, 2018 23:38
  • XUSIZHANG
Dear Sir/madam.My name is Xusi Zhang ,who is outgoing ,honest and responsible ,I have been in Xiamen more than 8 years.

I have a good command of English. If you are traveling to Xiamen or cities nearby like Quanzhou,ZhangZhou,Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, etc, I can be you professional, reliable personal assistant, business interpreter, business assistant, personal tour guide.

Services I offer are:

1. Business meeting arrangement, translation, exhibition translation
2. Business interpretation and translation
3. Chinese manufacturing Sourcing
4. Factory visit and production inspections
5. Restaurant & hotel & travel itinerary arrangement
6. Local travel guide and Local market shopping consultancy

If you need some help during your visit and stay in China, please feel free to contact me at
E-mail: gmail.com|xusizhang

Mobile/Wechat:(0086)13860276050

I will try to facilitate your trip in China.

Kind Regards

Xusi Zhang
Sep 13, 2018 17:33
  • XUSIZHANG
Oct 9, 2018 02:11
  • XUSIZHANG
Oct 27, 2018 14:32
GUEST05200 Dear
I am Tjandra, I need your help, I just send to you invitation in wechat, please accept and we can chat in wechat
Thank you

Brgds,
Tjandra. G
Nov 17, 2018 00:54
GUEST24193 Hi Tjandra,

Nice to meet you, if Ms. Zhang is unavailable, pls add me by wechat:Yukibadly
Good day.
Jan 18, 2019 00:12
  • XUSIZHANG
Dear Sir/madam.My name is Xusi Zhang ,who is outgoing ,honest and responsible ,I have been in Xiamen more than 8 years.

I have a good command of English. If you are traveling to Xiamen or cities nearby like Quanzhou,ZhangZhou,Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, etc, I can be you professional, reliable personal assistant, business interpreter, business assistant, personal tour guide.

Services I offer are:

1. Business meeting arrangement, translation, exhibition translation
2. Business interpretation and translation
3. Chinese manufacturing Sourcing
4. Factory visit and production inspections
5. Restaurant & hotel & travel itinerary arrangement
6. Local travel guide and Local market shopping consultancy

If you need some help during your visit and stay in China, please feel free to contact me at

I will try to facilitate your trip in China.

Kind Regards

Xusi Zhang
Mar 15, 2019 09:01
  • XUSIZHANG
hey ,I just came back from a business trip with 2 clients visiting ceramic & resin factories in 3 different cities ,I helped them make schedule and made appointments ,finally they found the satisfied suppliers .

Please feel free to ask me if you need a translator /guider in Xiamen or its nearby cities(such as Quanzhou ,Shishi ,Shuitou ,Dehua ,Jinjiang ,Nan'an ,Zhangzhou ,etc),the local industries cover :Natural granite ,marble ,engineering stone ,machine ,stone tools ,shoes ,costumes ,ceramic ,resin ,umbrella ,bags ,stationary ,sanitary appliance ,toys ,printing box, display racks ,hardware ,auto parts, etc ).

Best regards.

Apr 20, 2019 20:29
  • XUSIZHANG
hello ,my dear friends from the world ,We specialize in stone products(natural granite ,marble and engineering stone ),plastic injection mould ,buckle, stationary and toys more than 10years.

And we also have priorities of local industries ,eg: porcelain tiles, stone tools ,machinery ,electronic products ,printing appliance ,glasses ,display racks ,sanitary appliance ,disposable goods ,ceramic& resin craftwork ,shoes, bags, slippers, joss sticks, bamboo works, umbrellas, carton box ,package , seafood ,vegetables ,tea, vinegar ,etc .

If you need the above-mentioned products, please feel free to contact me .

Best regards.

Xusi Zhang

Post a Reply to: Translator/tour guider/Business assistant in XIAMEN/QuanZhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code