Visa Problems
Sep 11, 2018 10:25
guest88846 Hey guys,
I need some help. Im going back to school in China soonish and i was told to apply for a tourist visa first and then the school will take care of the student visa when i get there. im basically going to have to lie on the visa application and say im going to be a tourist and then change it when i get there. has anyone else done this before??
Sep 17, 2018 04:25
GUEST16613 uk citizen travelling to shangai airport uk and then 2 days later taking a cruise to japan and other countries. do I qualify for the 144 hour visa pass
Post a Reply to: Visa Problems
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code