Menu
Sikh guy married chinese girl, forced to take turban off for marriage registration
Sep 30, 2018 01:57
guest36149 My wife and I registered for marriage today in Jinhua, we had a very beautiful photo of both of us for the red wedding book, with me wearing my turban, however after a women checked the photo she said we cannot marry because my head is covered and by law the head must not be covered.

After explaining it was for religion purposes, they still were ademant that I must retake the photo without my head covered or we cannot marry.

My blood was boiling at this point and my wife was crying her eyes out, so for the sake of my wife we retook the photo and got the red book.

This was a shameful, disrespectful and embarrassing situation and I don’t understand why I can travel through airport without removing my turban within but I cannot marry with my turban?!!

So now we have a horrible photo in our book with my wife looking sad and teary eyed and me with my hair exposed.

Has anyone else experienced this before??? What can I do about it!??
Post a Reply to: Sikh guy married chinese girl, forced to take turban off for marriage registration
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code