Menu
How to buy a container and put my goods inside and ship to my country from Guangzhou or Foshan
Oct 16, 2018 01:14
guest94108 Hi
I want to buy a container for ship my goods from China, after the container arrive my country, i want to keep it for myself using .
anyone can help ?

my email gmail.com|akjain87
Oct 18, 2018 18:33
  • ZENCHEN
which destination port?
Oct 24, 2018 17:57
Hi
May i know how many CBM of your goods totally ?
or you can tell us which kind of Container you need,20foot GP ,40 foot GP ,40 foot HQ or 45 foot GP?
you can email me i can give your more information.i will send more containers for your choice.

Below is the container i help my customer to buy .

Oct 24, 2018 18:06
How pick a good container ?
Check the old and new levels
the old and new level of second-hand containers is also one of the factors that people need to refer to when purchasing, such as whether there are rust spots around the box, uneven or patched, whether there is light transmission or water leakage in the box, container Whether the floor is damaged or not, these need to be observed, because too much dilapidated box will directly affect your future use.
I can provide a complete transaction procedure and official documents to provide after-sales guarantee services for subsequent use. Do not choose a poor quality container for the sake of being cheap, which will bring a lot of trouble to subsequent use.

Post a Reply to: How to buy a container and put my goods inside and ship to my country from Guangzhou or Foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code