Menu
Guide from Guangzhou Looking for a win-win cooperation with you
Nov 14, 2018 18:39
  • BILLCAI
Dear friends,
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou China, a senior business interpreter&guide and buying/sourcing agent, I have been working this job since 2007, and I have served for customers from more than 40 countries, some customers we have been worked together for almost 10 years. I showed customers to the markets/factories/fairs to help them get what they look for. Help them to look after their orders, do quality control, pick up the stock, arrange the shipment, do the paper work for exports, and after sale service.
Nowadays, the economy is not very good in many countries, but China still keep mid-high speed grows, the goods from China are still very competitive. If you can use the right person to work for you for your buying trip in China, it can save you a lot of time, money and other headache issue.
Anyone who come to China and need help here is welcome to contact me, I will give you one stop service. For more details, please contact me by my contact by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, mob/wechat/whatsapp: +86 13710648656. I look forward to a win-win and long term cooperation with you.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai

Last edited by BILLCAI: Nov 14, 2018 18:41
Nov 29, 2018 05:34
  • BILLCAI
Hello again friends,
My purpose is to build a bridge between buyers from all over the world to Chinese suppliers, help them to get the right products at the shortest time and best prices.
Contact me, I will get your things done.

Dec 19, 2018 18:10
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,

Merry Christmas to all of you, wish you enjoy a great Christmas holiday!

Wish all the best for you for 2019!

Bill Cai
Jan 1, 2019 03:33
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Happy New Year!
Wish you all have a very pleased, successful, and prosperous year of 2019!
Greetings from Bill Cai in Guangzhou China.
Jan 21, 2019 18:03
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Most of the wholesale markets here will close by Jan.27th, and reopen again after Feb.15th for our Chinese New Year holiday. If you want to come here for business, please come after the holiday.
Good luck!
Bill
Jan 21, 2019 18:03
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Most of the wholesale markets here will close by Jan.27th, and reopen again after Feb.15th for our Chinese New Year holiday. If you want to come here for business, please come after the holiday.
Good luck!
Bill
Feb 16, 2019 23:56
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Markets here already reopened after Chinese New Year. If anyone who want to come to Guangzhou and need help here, welcome to contact me. Or if you don't come and need to source some products from China, please don't hesitate to ask, I will try my best to get them done for you.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Mob/wechat/whatsapp: +86 13710648656
Post a Reply to: Guide from Guangzhou Looking for a win-win cooperation with you
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code