Menu
How can i find branded/fake handbags/shoes/glasses/cosmetic in Guangzhou ,Any one can help ?
Nov 26, 2018 18:03
guest29492 Hi there,

Could you please help me to find where I could buy branded/fake handbags/shoes/glasses/cosmetic ? I need to buy some for my family and friend for gifts .
Anyone can help ?Thanks a lot
Jan 10, 2019 17:09
There are some places have good replica handbags/clothing/glasses/jewelry/scarf/watches/shoes in Guangzhou.

Now it is difficult to see the replicas with logo on the markets, all the sellers hide those products in their offices, most of them are near the wholesale markets,but don't go alone with them , unless you go with a person that have experience to shopping the replica.

There are different kind level of quality of replica , A level, AA level or AAA level. The price depends on the quality also .
if you put a good replica one and your original one together, you can't tell the difference.
Most of my customers just go and check the price and buy some for gifts for their family or friends.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: +86 135 1272 3439
Wechat: ChinaBusinessGuide
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

English speaking driver with SUV in Guangzhou,Foshan,Zhongshan,Yunfu,Taishan,Shenzen,Dongguan and other cites of Guangdong Province China.

Jan 27, 2019 21:38
  • XIEHUILIU
can find it in sanyuanli bag wholesale market, baiyun district Guangzhou
Post a Reply to: How can i find branded/fake handbags/shoes/glasses/cosmetic in Guangzhou ,Any one can help ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code