Menu
Chinese interpreter/ Sourcing agent
Jan 15, 2019 00:42
  • MICHAELGUO
Phone: +86 151 1209 2185( Whatsapp&Wechat)
Email: outlook.com|Michaelguo66

It's Michael, I'm a professional interpreter/translator and sourcing agent. I offer services in different aspects of supply chain management and logistics, including sourcing, quality control, shipping and so forth. I’m a great place for you to start your business journey in China. I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Guangdong business College. Over the past years, I"ve gathered experiences with products from various kind of industries and do have the industrial/technical expertise to Telecommunication/Consumer Electronics/Power Energy/Software Engineering, etc. Please kindly leave me a message or a call to get your business started today. I'm always looking forward to hearing from you. Detailed Services:1. Sourcing-- I will guide you to wholesale markets and factories to source products according to your price and quality requirements2. Quality control -- to stay in the factory during manufacturing to make sure the factories are according to the requested production from your side.3. Shipping -(Express/Air/CONTAINER)arrange shipment and work out customs documents and certificates such as packing list, commercial invoice, Certificate of Origin (Form A, Form E, Form B, Form P, Form F), Fumigation Certificate, Disinfection certificate and bill of Lading.4. Translation service --follow customer to any city in China, work as your own translator or interpreter to assist you to overcome the language barriers.5. Car rental--driver and car pick up anywhere in Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguang, Zhongshan, Shantou, Shenzhen, etc to visit factories or drop off to the airport.6. Warehouse service--If you want to store the goods in our warehouse in short time

Last edited by MICHAELGUO: Jan 15, 2019 00:46
Post a Reply to: Chinese interpreter/ Sourcing agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code