Transit visa for students in china
Jan 30, 2019 09:58
Hi i have student visa in china and going to travel by cathay pacific and have 7hr transit in hongkong, i am Pakistani passport holder, do i need visa to stay inside the airport, i dont want to go outside
Feb 1, 2019 18:15
GUESTNAIM Yes, you need to apply for a visa for the transit in HK.
Sep 14, 2020 04:08
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Sep 10, 2020
  • Status: Offline
Thanks for sharing this useful information.
Post a Reply to: Transit visa for students in china
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code