Menu
visiting guangzhou
Jan 16, 2008 01:41
GUEST69876 Where is Sunde in Guangzhou?

Please provide me with more information. How to get there, accommodation and how much it will cost to go from Shenzhen.
Feb 24, 2008 00:38
  • ELLYSE
Shang Xia Jiu, Qingping market, Beijing Lu etc.
Mar 7, 2008 13:30
  • SHEZ
can u please help me with the names of all the mens clothes markets in Guangzhou or any other part of china where i can find good copies of big brands like Armani, energie replay etc. ( clothes like Denim jeans, cotton shirts, tee shirts half slevees, full slevees etc). at a very good price. thank u so much waiting for ur reply
Mar 8, 2008 14:09
  • BARONTWANGLE
Shez - Do your own work! We are not here to do it for you.
Mar 9, 2008 10:01
GUEST99467 I need some info. whether is now (March) a good time to visit Beijing, Xian and Shanghai.

Is the weather still cold up in Beijing. Please advise what clothings I need to bring along. What about the sand storm I read about in the papers. Is it ok for me to wear masks to cover my nose?

Mar 9, 2008 21:38
  • ELLYSE
Look on http://www.wunderground.com/global/CI.html and http://weather.msn.com/region.aspx?wealocations=China for weather information for various locations in China.
Mar 10, 2008 02:04
  • BARONTWANGLE
The weather in Beijing is now comfortable during the day but still cold at night. Right now it is 21C and sunny there, but last night it was only 5C. However, at this time of year it heats up really fast.

If there is a sandstorm, then I would stay inside. It is not comfortable to go out, as the sand gets everywhere (ears, nose, eyes, etc). However, they don't usually last for too long.
Nov 23, 2009 03:06
  • SMILEBABY
Hi there!
I suggest you to go aroung Tinahe City or Grandbuy mall. Also you can choose Beijing Road. There are so many places for women!
I have worked as interpreter in a hospital in Guangzhou for more than one year already, so I am familiar with this city. If you need any help, send email to me at gmail.com|smilebabytina.
Tina
Nov 25, 2009 21:44
  • WANHU
It is interesting to note that Chinese hospitals especially as mentioned by Ms Tina, now have interpreters. When I was at the GD Provincial People's Hospital GZ, I had a hard time explaining my health predicaments until the officer from the Consulate General's office came to my rescue, he spoke fluent Putonghua.
Wan
Dec 16, 2009 10:35
  • ZENCHEN
such an old post
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: visiting guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code