Menu
interpretor ,travel China guide,business assistant
Apr 8, 2019 20:45
  • GUO12388
hi,
how are you.
my email work well,do you type wrong address?
or maybe you can add me on wechat
wechat15659988282
cassie
Apr 14, 2019 04:17
GUEST19176 i will go to canton fair do you available
Apr 14, 2019 20:22
Hi There,

This is Jessica.
If you come Guangzhou and you want someone to guide or interpert, please feel free to contact me.
I know Guangzhou and Guangzhou market very much and I know trading very much too.
I can work well with your side.
Guangzhou market: Fabric, bags&wallet, garment, toys&gift, car accessory, phone accessory, electronic item, shoes,machine and so on.

I also go with customers to visit factories and fairs.
Looking forward for your contact.:)
Thanks&Best Regards,
Jessica

jclaurel.com|info / gmail.com|jclaurel01
whatsapp/wechat:86-13570345653
Apr 25, 2019 02:34
GUEST42106 cassie, i sent email to you today,please reply me .
Jet
May 5, 2019 20:12
GUEST50151 cassie, do you available in May,i need person to help me in guangzhou.
May 26, 2019 22:03
GUEST21425 I am a business man , visiting China around 15 this month for 10 days need a female guide to visit few cities around Shanghai
Thanks
Mik
Jun 3, 2019 04:32
GUESTDAVID.S... China Business Driver and Translator interpreter with own car
By David.Spark
Email :outlook.com|spark.david
Hello.This is david, born in 80S. I am living in Shenzhen of china since 2006.
Nice to meet you. I work for myself at this service, not for any online platforms or companies . Please allow me to introduce myself.

1, Great Driver with own car !
I have the driving license since 2011. A nice driver with no serious accidents happened before.
I am living in Shenzhen, so be familiar with local regions. I have map in my brain.
I can help you to arrange the schedule during the time, and bring you to the suppliers on time.
2, Excellent interpreter & Translator
I worked in Import & Export companies since 2006,and cooperated with clients from all of the world.,America.Europe.Middle East.Asia.Russia and so on. Never be a problem within the communication and cooperation with them.

3,Business Assistant
In the last 13 years working experience since 2006, I have participated in Canton Fair and other Fairs for many times. I also accompany customers to visit companies and factories in Guangdong. I’m familiar with all the procedures in trading.
I also help customers to negotiate, sample check and gather, order following, product inspection, shipping arrangement and so on in China.
13 years of B2B+ B2C business experiences.So maybe I can be your adviser with useful thoughts or ideas.
4, Your wonderful guide for travelling in south china<Guangdong Province>.

5, An honest trust worthy companion, I am kind, optimistic and friendly.
David is with a very good judge of character, and also a good father for a 2010 born daughter, love this world and life, and good at making friends.
Since I am knowledgeable of the cultural heritage, religion and various traditions of the region,I can also arrange for ticket reservations, airport pick up and drop along. Also taking care of your hotel reservation keeping your budget in mind.

Please contact me anytime via e-mail for negotiations.
Looking forward to receiving from you!
Email :outlook.com|spark.david Wechat & Mobile:13530446787
Jun 19, 2019 00:49
GUEST82187 Hi Cassie,

Are you avaliable on 20th-24th Jan? I am planning to go to Guangzhou to look around in the bag wholesale markets. Could you help me with that? And how can you help me?

Thanks,
Shorn
Jun 21, 2019 01:03
GUEST25119 hello Mik

This is Arlin who lives in Yiwu .
Yiwu is near Shanghai ,and i have a car ,can take you go to your factory directly .
It's more convenient with a car.

If you are intrested in ,pls feel free to contact me
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Thanks a lot.

Yours sincerely ,

Arlin
Jun 21, 2019 02:15
Hi Shorn,

Welcome to contact me, I know bag market very much.:)
Sincerely hope to work with your side.

Thanks&Best regards,
Jessica

jclaurel.com|info /gmail.com|jclaurel01
whatsapp/wechat: +86-13570345653
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: interpretor ,travel China guide,business assistant
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code