Menu
Michelle Lee
Aug 2, 2005 15:38
  • GUANCHIN
Dear friends,i'll join a tour package to Beijing on 22 Sept 05.please tell me how's the weather during that season, so that i can have proper preparation eg.umbrella,long sleeves/singlet,etc etc...because different people told me different story.some they said its rather hot&rainy...someothers said the climate is approx 27 degree celcius.please tell which one is correct. Thanks.
Aug 2, 2005 16:44
  • CALIFORNIA
you should take the long sleeves,maybe you can put on it in the morning or evening!but in the daytime,it is still hot!
Aug 2, 2005 16:51
  • CONNY129
take it easy ,although the weather changes unpredictly ,you can buy clothes in Beijing if neccessary,cheap and memorable ,isn't it ?
Aug 2, 2005 17:04
  • GUANCHIN
thanks for the prompt info.
there is the Hong Qiao pearl market somewhere around The Temple of Heaven.i love pearl but how to determine it's the real one ?please tell me about the price range of the fresh water pearl.shall i need to bargain on that?
Aug 2, 2005 17:24
  • CALIFORNIA
yes,please bargain,bargain and bargain!!!
Aug 2, 2005 19:59
  • MARTOGLIO
Late Sept is a very pleasant time in beijing, not hot and not cold either. Temperatures are around 27 celsius. You have chosen a good time to travel to Beijing.

Pearls in hongqiao market are mostly real. If the seller tells you the pearls are real, 99% of the time they are real, as pearls are not expensive in China, they do not have to fake them.

Prices are very much dependant on the quality. There are some 100 pearl stands in the market, check a few for price, you should then get a relatively good price.

I do not think you need to negotiate the price to the bottom. If you could get a pearl chain only 15% of that you needed to pay in your own country. Why negotiate too hard. Everybody needs to make a living.
Post a Reply to: Michelle Lee
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code