Menu
Experienced interpreter & Sourcing Agent
May 2, 2019 21:05
guest18195
Hello,my name is JoJo . An trustful, easygoing and thoughtful person.I am your personal English interpreter with excellent experience helping you plan and carry out a successful business trips to China

From booking of good hotels, arranging your meeting schedule and transport, I can work with you from the planning stage ensuring everything is well planned in advance, allowing you to focus on having good quality meetings and a successful trip.

After your trip I am available to help follow up and communicate with these suppliers, help with QC inspection and shipping arrangements as required.

I have rich experienced with Canton Fair exhibition and visit , product sourcing and factory visiting in Dongguang and Guangzhou ,and also familiar with Guangzhou / Yiwu Commodity Market.
Guangzhou is a really good business center (various big wholesale markets gather here,such as auto parts, shoes, garmets,handbags, furniture,jewellery....).

(Yiwu Commodity Market is a very large market located south of Shanghai where many factories have sales office / showroom presence and pricing is competitive and MOQ's are low)

Good command of self-learning ability and always be passionate for my life and my work
Available services:
- Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers
- Exhibitions / Trade Shows
- Business Meeting / Negotiations
- Car rental
- QC
- shipping

Ref's available from many satisfied clients

Please contact me on:
Email:qq.com|1182792907
Post a Reply to: Experienced interpreter & Sourcing Agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code