Aug 8, 2019 02:46
  • OLIVETREE
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 33 vote(s)
  2. 10 vote(s)
  3. 8 vote(s)
  4. 15 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
In July and August, Chinese trains welcome a summer travel rush and millions of passengers take train to reach different Chinese cities all over the country. About the Chinese train ride experience, a lot of passengers express their opinions.

A lot of travelers think the Chinese trains are good, especially the high speed trains, which offer passengers a spacious seat with a steady and super speed. It is even more comfortable and convenient than airplanes. Besides, the staff on the Chinese bullet train also provides a considerate service.

However, some people think the train ride experience in China is not as well as that in other countries. Though the technology of Chinese trains is advanced, the overall feeling is just so so and sometimes even terrible. The uncivilized behavior is a main reason. For example, passengers talking loudly on trains, babies’ or children’s screaming, and various smells of foods all possible to make a terrible trip!

Generally speaking, I think the Chinese trains are pretty good. But passengers should pay more attention to their behaviors on the limited train spaces. The service on the high speed trains is okay. However, the beds of Chinese night sleeper trains are too narrow and small for me… How’s your Chinese train experience? Tell me on the poll!
Aug 17, 2019 08:11
  • ADAMHENRY
The Chinese train is famous, but I don't get an opportunity yet, but I like the high-speed train.
Post a Reply to: How is your Chinese train experience?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code