Menu
International Kindergarten In Zhangjiagang+High Salary+Good Treatment
Aug 13, 2019 20:52
guestGrace Job Description
Teaching positions are open for a local private K12 school in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. It's a great international city, convenient, quiet, beautiful, and 2 hours from Shanghai and Nanjing, or 1 hour from Suzhou and Wuxi. The teacher will be in a team setting working with kindergarten students and teaching them through the English language. Most of the time will be spent playing, teaching, and helping the students to develop in studies and life.

Main Duties
Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
Help manage and teach classes from 15-25 students alongside two other teachers
Work Monday to Friday, 8AM-5PM
Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
Work as part of a team in an international IB World School

Requirements
Bachelor or above degree
TEFL certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred (It is possible to do a TEFL in China.)
Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and commitment to the teaching profession
Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cultural sensitivity
Be flexible, reliable and responsive to the needs of the organization
Be passionate and ready to learn

Conditions
10 month contract
Monthly salary 11,000-15,000 RMB per month after tax
Free campus accommodation
Commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month)
All paid official holidays and 10 paid sick leave days
Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks)
5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement
Accident Insurance
Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided
If you are interested in this position,please send If you are interested in this position,please send e-mail to:163.com|m13228851278,or add my wechat:19984761635,or add my skype:gracesjyjy,or add my whatsapp:+8615950036810
Post a Reply to: International Kindergarten In Zhangjiagang+High Salary+Good Treatment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code