Menu
International Kindergarten In Wuhan+Good Assistance+Highly Salary(At Least $2134)
Aug 15, 2019 19:03
guestGrace Main Responsibilities
-Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week
-Maximum of 20 admin hours per week
-Class sizes: 10 to 15 students 
-Student ages: 5 to 12 years old 
-5 working days per week, Monday&Tuesday off 
-Counseling students by providing constructive feedback
- Evaluate students’ personal growth, maintain appropriate records, and prepare student progress reports
-Participation in Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
-Lesson planning, creating course outlines 
-Deliver classes in a professional and creative way
Compensation
-Highly competitive salary: 15,000 to 18,000 RMB per month 
-Flight reimbursement on contract completion: 10,000 RMB 
-Airport pick up and 3 nights hotel reception upon arrival
-Assistance provided with apartment search, 3,000RMB/month as the housing allowance 
-All Chinese public holidays (full pay) plus 2 weeks paid summer holidays and 5 days annual leave (full pay)  
-Paid and sponsored Z work visa provided 
-Medical and accident insurance provided 
-Career development opportunities 
-Ongoing training and development workshops
 Requirements
-Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or Ireland 
-Bachelor’s degree or above 
-TEFL certificate 120 hours or above or at least 2 years teaching experience required (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
-Clean criminal record 
-Highly responsible team player with hard working ethics    

Reviews from Current and Previous ESL Teachers
Coming overseas to China is a big commitment that can often be incredibly stressful. One of the initial things I loved about RISE was their help and knowledge in making the transition from the US to China as smooth and stress free as possible. In regards to working with RISE, I have found the management to be very helpful and respectful. Working with RISE has helped make my experience working in China a great one. I would fully recommend RISE to any of those looking to teach overseas.
I think RISE is a very professional company, the work environment is great. I loved teaching and I loved the students. Good pay, variety at work, good students.

You'll have a legitimate visa. There are opportunities for growth if you stay with the company, onboarding training provided. Cute kids of course.
If you are interested in this position,please send e-mail to:163.com|m13228851278,or add my wechat:19984761635,or add my skype:gracesjyjy,or add my whatsapp:+8615950036810
Post a Reply to: International Kindergarten In Wuhan+Good Assistance+Highly Salary(At Least $2134)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code