Menu
Marrying a chinese girl
Sep 26, 2019 01:22
guest11111 I have been living together with my CN girlfriend in for several months now, and we want to get married next year. I have 2 questions. The girl has been married before with 1 child and was in another relationship afterwards with also another child. Both live elsewhere, one is raised by mother. The reason for each separation was that they were bad for her. I can not check that, but am worried that I will be number 3 for only a short time.

On the other hand, she is over 30 with 2 children and does not have much chance on the market in China anymore. Moreover because her hometown knows their situation and gossip is all around. For marriage, she want to have a kind of guarantee because she said I might say bye bye to her after a while as well. This way she has something that comforts her and her family in that case. Is this common??

my second question: I have a job visa till end of next year. When it expires I will try to find a connecting job in China. I might need time for that. What type of visa could I apply for as her husband and what is the validity? Can it be extended?

hopefully someone can give me some insight in these topics.

many thanks in advance!!
Dec 18, 2019 01:13
GUEST15453 Hi friend, I don't know about the girl. But girls after 30 years old in China is criticized and judged very badly. Many parents just force their daughters to marry anyone if theri daughters are alreay older 25, and would feel embarrassing if their daughter not married. under this circumstances, many girls just married to a male not for love but for his gender, we could imagine how theri marriage life would be.

Try to trust her and kind to her, talk to her.
Dec 26, 2019 08:00
GUEST51254 Can a married singaporean man married to an china girl in china?
Post a Reply to: Marrying a chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code