Menu
How do you like the Chinese Hotels compared with the hotels in other countries?
Dec 4, 2019 22:50
  • ARAGORN
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 25 vote(s)
  2. 12 vote(s)
  3. 5 vote(s)
  4. 17 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
The China’s hotel star rating is classified from 1-star to 5-star on the basis of facilities and service quality. As China’s tourism industry is booming, the hotel industry is also thriving. According to the latest data, there are more than 10,000 star hotels in China now and 843 of them are 5-star hotels. Besides that, there are 4,965 4-star and 2,527 3-star hotels. Then how do you like the Chinese hotels compared with the hotels in other counties? Are you satisfied with them through your past experiences?

Generally speaking, Chinese 4-star and 5-star hotels are pretty good, especially in major cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. They have good facilities and the service attitude of the hotel staff is considerate. What’s more, they often offer disposables like toothbrush, comb, shaver and slippers which you need to prepare by yourself in the USA. The hotel expense is also cost-effective compared with that in America and Europe. However, in some small Chinese cities especially the county-level cities, even the 4 and 5-star hotels can only provide poor facilities. The hotels near the famous attractions are often more expensive than in other places. So don’t expect too much about the Chinese hotels in remote areas.

As far as I am concerned, Chinese hotels are good but they can do better in details. And I like some theme hotels with special Chinese characteristics, such as Beijing’s courtyard hotel in the Hutong area. It offers a chance to experience the local culture and that’s very interesting. Then how do you like the Chinese hotels?
Jan 18, 2020 04:45
  • INES69
Yeah I like it Chinese hotels but the hamburg hotels are very good what do you say.?
Jan 21, 2020 05:42
  • INES69
Chow mein is very delicious dish I really like it.
Post a Reply to: How do you like the Chinese Hotels compared with the hotels in other countries?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code