Remarry a Chinese
Dec 29, 2019 23:27
guestJulio I was married to a Chinese for some years but we got a divorce, during our marriage i didn't registered my marriage in my home country, i was only married in china and living there, so now i want to remarry again, do i need the single status certificate from my home country or only the divorce certificate to register my marriage?
Post a Reply to: Remarry a Chinese
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code