Dependent visa for living partner With kids
Feb 11, 2020 04:25
guestMiss Govanna Hi, is it possible for me to acquire a deoendent visa under my partner(fiance)? He has a residence visa and we have two kids who are already under His VISA. We are not yet married. Both Our kids are born in China. I currently have a residence permit. Is it possible for me have a Dependent visa even though we ARE NOT MARRIED? We are based in Tianjin. Hope someone can help.
Post a Reply to: Dependent visa for living partner With kids
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code