Menu
translator/companion for buying trip
Apr 5, 2020 01:16
guestRednRosy Looking for a translator/companion for buying trip.
I am planning to come to Foshan as soon as the flights are open.
I am coming on a buying tour for 10 days, household equipment, electronics etc.

Ideal is someone who also is involved in logistics.
I am British. I hope by the end of April or early May 2020.
May 4, 2020 05:11
GUEST41286 hello maybe i can help you . we are sourcing company , we know the market in foshan and guangzhou very well , every years we load 15 to 20 40 feet containers for different clients . my email id is gmail.com|audiomark06
May 18, 2020 23:44
  • ANDYYI
Hi,
I can help you if you accept a man who knows Foshan market and Guangzhou markets very much.
I am a sourcing agent for more than 8 years with my own car service. I can provide a one-stop solution purchase service.
Welcome to contact me if possible.

Andy
Wechat: clearwind
Email: outlook.com|andy3939
Jun 12, 2020 01:00
GUEST45163 Hi

I am a Chinese who work in an American company in Guangzhou.

If you are interested in finding a translator in Guangzhou,I could be of help.But I only have time during the weekend.

I could be reached at qq.com|24424001.
Sep 7, 2020 18:17
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
How are you doing? Hope the Covid-19 didn't affect your life and business too much.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou China, a senior business guide&buying agent here, I have my own company, we have been doing this job since 2007 and worked for clients from more than 40 countries. We are very familiar with all the wholesale markets in Guangzhou and nearly cities, we often guide customers to different markets/factories/fairs to help them get what they look for. We also do quality control, pick up the stock and arrange shipments etc.
Now because of the Covid-19, China is still not open for tourists, if you need to buy something from China, you can contact us, we will try our best to get it done for you as soon as I can. Welcome to contact me via email: hotmail.com|Caijun_Bill or wechat/mob:+86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill
Oct 20, 2020 00:48
  • JANE12040214
Hello, Sir.
I could provide the service your need.
Please kindly contact me by email: foxmail.com|sweetsolar
Post a Reply to: translator/companion for buying trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code