Visa change from s2 to s1
Apr 19, 2020 20:37
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Apr 19, 2020
  • Status: offline
Good day, I got into China January before the whole issue started, my wife works here as a teacher. I would like to know how I can switch my visa from s2 to s1 residence while in China or do I have to go outside of the country, I'm from Nigeria so going back to Nigeria to have it done it's a drag due to the whole situation at the moment, can I have it done at a country where my passport is visa free too, I'm aware some people have it done in Hong Kong but my visa isnt visa free to HK but it is to Maldives.
Post a Reply to: Visa change from s2 to s1
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code