Menu
International foreign language school in Suzhou with high salary plus good benefits
May 13, 2020 18:31
guestGrace Requirements:
Native English speaker only
Bachelor’s Degree or above
At least two years of English teaching experience
or accomplish at least 120 TEFL/TESOL hours with course certificate
or major in education
Work Visa (Z)

Responsibilities:
1.Teachers for primary school:
20 teaching periods (40 minutes) in a week. Monday to Friday. No office hours.
2.Teachers for kindergarten except Smart Kids
Around 25 classes a week. Monday to Friday. No office hours. Working days may be adjusted due to the exchange of working days with public holidays or other school arrangements.
3.Teachers for smart Kids Class
8:15 to 12:00 am and 1:00 to 4:30 pm. Around 25 classes a week. Monday to Friday. Working days may be adjusted due to the exchange of working days with public holidays or other school arrangements.
Notes: Additional working days are required due to the exchange of working days with public holidays or because of other school arrangements.

Compensation & Benefits:
Salary 17,000---20,000 RMB/ month after tax, based on education and experience
10,000 RMB annual airline ticket allowance
Free single room accommodations provided
Free school meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Health insurance provided
Reimbursement of the authentication of degree from Chinese Ministry of Education, physical examination, residence permit and translation fees occurred in China
Free Chinese lessons
Location:Suzhou city,Xiangcheng district
If you are interested in this position,please send e-mail to:163.com|m13228851278,or add my wechat:18913292228(Recruit_agent),or add my skype:gracesjyjy,or add my Whatsapp:+8615950036810
Post a Reply to: International foreign language school in Suzhou with high salary plus good benefits
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code