Menu
Supplies for epidemic prevention
Jun 12, 2020 00:47
guest44118 I aggravated some popular epidemic prevention lists by myself either I knew the key account from the factory very well, or I check samples by myself. I selected some high cost-effective kinds of stuff, as I am in outbound tourism, I would love to try a new role in building buyers and sellers in China and outside of China. I collected some epidemic prevention stuff which including nitrile gloves, PVC gloves, latex gloves, different masks, face mask making machines, ventilators, hand sanitizers, gowns, etc. If you know any government or buyers who are looking for them, please do not be hesitated to ask me as We are firsthand distributors or representatives, there is no middleman. We always work based on case by case which is one buyer one case and focus category.

Very important note for real buyers:
Buyers must issue Purchase intentional letter while sharing us your inquiry since we direct deal with factories, they required this letter to share their costs based on your order. At the same time pleas share below information for a quick and accurate answer from us.
1. Quantity of your order (must be exact number or approximate number)
2. Quality of supply as some got various quality (best, medium, low quality).
3. If you need specific supply, please share brand name and model number.
4. Within what time you required the supplies? Or When you need the supplies? (total duration of production and shipping).
5. Where you will send your supplies to (name of the country)? As the cost is bit different for different nationalities due to requirement on supplies while shipping.
Hence, we can guarantee our good’s quality and quantity. So, you can make your order without any hesitation. We have goods on stock (bit cheaper) as compare to brand new production goods.
Post a Reply to: Supplies for epidemic prevention
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code