Menu
Sourcing and buying agent in China
Jun 15, 2020 00:07
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
How are you? hope the Covid-19 not affect your life too much.
This is Bill Cai from China, I have been working as a business guide and sourcing ang buying agent since 2007. I am very familiar with with wholesale markets in Guangzhou, Yiwu etc. I have been working with customers from more than 50 countries. I show them to the markets, factories, fairs to help them get what they look for. Help them to look after their orders, do quality control, arrange shipment to them etc.
Now because of the Covid-19, you still can't come to China, but if you need any goods from China, you can contact me, I will try my best to get it done for you as soon as possible.
For more details, please contact us via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mobile/wechat: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jan 27, 2023 05:32
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Post a Reply to: Sourcing and buying agent in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code