Menu
Long term stay in china
Nov 14, 2020 02:46
guestBrian J Hi,

I am trying to figure out the correct kind of visa to apply for. I intend on staying in China for up to 10 years to learn Kung fu and I would rather not have to leave the country every 3 months to renew my stay as that can get quite expensive. Is this possible? What do I need to do and how can I do it? I've done a lot of research of how much money I will need to save to last me 10 years and I just need to know the visa information. Tourist visa says good for 10 years but I still have to leave every 90 days. I am trying to find out if I can stay longer another legal way if possible. I am wanting stay at a kung fu school at a Buddhist temple in Anhui province called Er Zu Temple.
Nov 15, 2020 23:15
  • IRENEJI
Hello, first of all, I'm glad you like China so much and like Chinese kung fu culture.
My name is Irene. I'm in Shenzhen. The city is very close to Hong Kong. I have foreign friends here. They all go to Hong Kong every three months. It only takes half an hour from Shenzhen to Hong Kong. No need for planes, trains, etc. If you don't want to come to Shenzhen, then you can come first with a tourist visa and then find a local company to help you apply for a work visa. So you don't have to leave the country every three months. I hope I can help you. My email address is 163.com|ireneji11
Feb 1, 2023 16:50
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Feb 1, 2023 16:52
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Post a Reply to: Long term stay in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code