Menu
I met my soulmate online!
Nov 23, 2020 17:31
  • STEVENCHAI77
We are very much in love and we want to get married in China. We are both divorced and in our early sixties. She is in China and I am in London. I need to get to China to marry her. Under the current situation I cannot travel to China. Can anybody come out with a creative way for me to be in China as soon as possible. My first flight was cancelled because I could not get my coronavirus p.c.r. test on time. My second flight was cancelled because Cathay Pacific had a stopover in Hong Kong but Hong Kong authority did not allow non-resident to transit in Hong Kong, so I could not carry on my journey. Cost me so much money and still cannot get to my destination. All my papers are ready, and my suitcase pack and ready to fly at short notice. I even apply to be a permanent resident in China. That was declined because of the covid pandemic. Please can anybody help me. I am getting desperate. You can also write your advice directly to gmail.com|stevenchai77. I just need to get to Guangzhou. Thank you. Steven Chai
Post a Reply to: I met my soulmate online!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code