Menu
Interpretation and translation service (50% off )
Nov 23, 2020 17:53
guest28440 We are a translation company with the headquarter in Beijing and branches in 10 major cities in China. We provide the multi-lingual translation and interpretation services, including the interpretation of English, Korean, German, Japanese, French, Italian and other languages.

Our professional translation team with 13 years of experience provide one on one rapid translation service on a wide variety of materials, including product description, contract, overseas immigration information, academic paper, patent, CV, and medical examination pathology report etc.

What’s more, we are authorized to certify the legal and official documents with our bilingual translation chop, which are recognized by the Immigration Bureau, visa center, vehicle management office, police station and other national organizations!

If you have any inquiry, please fell free to contact us .
Ms Shelly
E-mail : qq.com|248912760
Cell phone : 0086-13750305860
Wechat : usuallyyu
What’s app: 0086-13750305860

Jan 27, 2023 04:17
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Post a Reply to: Interpretation and translation service (50% off )
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code