Menu
2020 professional China sourcing team
Nov 25, 2020 05:12
  • USUALLYYU
This is Shelly, the team leader of our sourcing group.

The market volatility and COVID -19 cause significant challenges to procurement managers in 2020. Therefore, it is critical to have insight into the current cost and market dynamics of key categories & raw materials, together with early warnings of potential market risks.

Therefore, when you company tries to have a better source or close a deal in China, what you need is not a traditional language interpreter but the one with procurement intelligence.

Here we are:

We are a team who consists of a group of young, energetic language masters who are adept at English, Korean, Japanese, Germany and Italian ect, Besides the language skills, our team members are equipped with the procurement intelligence. Our think tank will share the latest market information throughout the mainland China. (cost –reduction solution; shot cost & raw material trend, China export supplier data etc) with you and tailor the best visit plan for your specific products.

Through Procurement Intelligence & Excellent Language Skill, we can assist you in:
1. Discovering market opportunities
2. Making buying decisions
3. Conducting effective negotiations
4. Clarifying supply chain risks
5. Set up our new Chinese data base

Most importantly, we highly value integrities and will sign the NFC with every customer.
As for our translation cost, we can ensure you that it is the most favorable one in market.

If you plan to source in China , please free to drop me an e-mail for more details at

Ms Shelly
E-mail : qq.com|248912760
Cell phone : 0086-13750305860
Wechat : usuallyyu
What’s app: 0086-13750305860
Jan 27, 2023 04:14
  • ARLIN222
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Post a Reply to: 2020 professional China sourcing team
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code