Menu
Looking for a language exchange friend
Dec 28, 2020 00:50
guest01221 Hi everyone, I have been studying Chinese on and off for some time now. I find Chinese (Mandarin) to be culturally rich and there is just so much to explore by reading Chinese books instead of through the translations. To be honest I do lack the discipline because I can get along just fine without learning Chinese and I do speak enough for everyday use. I would like to pick up on my Chinese again and was wondering if anyone would like to be my language exchange friend via e-mail? I am a woman in my thirties and I speak English and Chinese, roughly HSK 4 level. I am also interested in music. You can email me at gmail.com|violethanhpol
Dec 30, 2020 18:11
GUEST40882 do you have a wechat?
May 22, 2021 08:18
GUEST47169 hi
Jul 1, 2021 01:08
  • ALLENGRACS
You can find friends in many tools online, such as QQ, wechat, many Chinese who want to learn and practice English would like to talk with you.
In addition, taking lessons online is good as well where you can communicate with native Chinese tutor.

e.Chinese.Learning

This is one I tried, it is good and recommend it here.
Oct 4, 2021 14:50
GUEST71723 Hello dear friends, I am a tour guide in Egypt , As we have many Chinese tourists traveling to Egypt, I am planning to visit the most attractive tourists places in china , may I need Chinese companies to show me around the best locations and learning Chinese local cultures ,meeting friends, making friends, I like to know the local Chinese food , stay with Chinese families to learn mandarin languages, make some business there , I am interested in Limping mauntians
Post a Reply to: Looking for a language exchange friend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code