Menu
Outdoor recreation opportunities in Shandong?
Jan 22, 2021 19:21
Hello Mountain Biking enthusiast!
I work in the US, married to my Chinese sweetheart from Rizhao, in Shandong Province. We will plan to live there for at least several months each year and I'm wondering if anyone has information about the potential for mountain biking in the Shandong Province? If not there; any other possibilities I should consider? I don't see much in the way of developed individual outdoor recreation potential in China so far in my two visits. Any insights or advice is appreciated. I work in the outdoor recreation industry in the US and want to explore potential enjoyment for retirement. Thanks in advance for your interest.
May 31, 2021 05:50
  • BRACKWOM
Mount Tai, Tai’an
Part of the Five Great Mountains of China, Mount Tai suggests a vital cultural and archival hub associated with sunrise, revival, and renewal. The tilted fault-block mountain climbs up to 1.532 m (5.029 ft) and reaches an area of 426 sq km (164 sq mi). Usually treated as a large place of worship for the last 3,000 years, it worked as a notable ceremonial center and was thus noted on the world's natural and artistic heritage list. Pick one of many roads to delve into the genuine haven, which sheds unique rock forms, bridges, antique trees, as well as holy temples, plazas, and monuments. During your treks, wear soft shoes and ever bear extra water. A hit to Mount Tai describes just the head of the experience when you run our Tai’an day trip planning website to trick your vacation.
Post a Reply to: Outdoor recreation opportunities in Shandong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code