Menu
Anyone know a good tour guide in Yunnan?
Aug 4, 2005 22:38
Hi,
We're looking for fun, nature-loving, tour guides to join our company on a casual basis. The greatest need is in Yunnan province (tours cover Dali, Lijiang, Lugu Lake, Zhongdian and the Tiger Leaping Gorge), but we are also interested in Guizhou, Guangxi and Sichuan guides.
If you're interested, please email me.
Thanks,
Tania :)
Aug 5, 2005 11:38
  • KENT666
You can refer to the url
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/yunnan/index.htm
Aug 5, 2005 14:57
I think you misunderstood me. I don't want a travel guide telling me which places to visit- I want REAL PEOPLE who work as tour guides.
Thanks,
Tania
Oct 12, 2005 04:27
  • WALTERMYWAY
Hi Tania, I'm quite interested in what you are after. As a Kunming local I think you can get what you want by contacting yahoo.com.cn|walter_myway
Walter
Oct 12, 2005 06:10
  • ETHNICEAST
yes, walter you might want to first figure out what this group/person want. there are foreigners who come to china with different ways of doing things. some maynot be prepared to pay for services. you have to be really personally interested in the same hobby or ventures and you may have to bear your own cost of traveling too. so it is a good practise to find more first before offering your time.
Nov 8, 2005 19:18
  • PINETREE
Don't really understand what you want, Tania.
U don't want a travel guide but want a Real TWorking Tour Guide. What is that and what is the difference pl ??
I know of a good Kunming tour guide ( a Bai ) who speaks good English and is very knowledgeable and widely travelled. But it is not for free of cos.
Want ??
Nov 8, 2005 22:05
  • JABAROOTOO
www.backroadsofchina.com is just another tour operator in China who is looking for trained tour guides to join thier company in the areas stated

'We're looking for fun, nature-loving, tour guides to join our company on a casual basis. The greatest need is in Yunnan province (tours cover Dali, Lijiang, Lugu Lake, Zhongdian and the Tiger Leaping Gorge), but we are also interested in Guizhou, Guangxi and Sichuan guides.
If you're interested, please email me.'

It's a pretty straight forward advertisement for casual staff under a rather misleading heading on the forum.

Check out thier website if you are interested.

Post a Reply to: Anyone know a good tour guide in Yunnan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code