Menu
Welcome to 134th Canton Fair
Oct 4, 2023 20:08
guest98132 Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing well. The 134th Canton Fair will start on Oct.15th, welcome to Guangzhou for the Fair. This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, a senior business guide&interpreter since 2007, in the passed 15 years, I have worked for clients from more than 50 countries. Besides to the fairs, I also show them to markets/factories, and I look after their orders, do quality control, arrange shipment etc. I believe using a professional local guide can make your business trip much easier.
Welcome to contact me via: Email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, Whats'App/Wechat: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Apr 19, 2024 00:40
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing well. The 1st phase of 135th Canton Fair just finished this afternoon, the exhibitors and buyers came for this Fair reach the new high in history. Many new products are showed in the Fair. It shows that the world economy is recovering, China is still the engine of the world's economy growth, Made-in-China products are still the most popular products in the world, China's world factory status can't be replaced.

There are still 2 phases of the Fair will be held next week and the following week, welcome you to Guangzhou, welcome to the Canton Fair to explore new products and new business opportunities.

Any of you need guide&interpreter service, welcome to contact me by What'sApp/Wechat: +86 13710648656 or email: Hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.

Have a nice trip to China.

Bill Cai
Post a Reply to: Welcome to 134th Canton Fair
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code