Menu
Travel coordinator/guide
Apr 11, 2024 07:30
guest53181 Hello I will be in China next week and I was wondering g if there was a travel guide/coordinator that could travel with me for 10 days. I will be going to at least 4 provinces for business.
May 8, 2024 23:34
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friend,
Hope you are doing well.
Do you still need travel coordinator/guide? I am based in Guangzhou, I know the cities nearby quite well, I can travel with you to other provinces too.
Any question, please contact me via Whats'App/Wechat: +86 13710648656 or email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Have a nice trip to China.
Bill
May 12, 2024 02:15
  • ARLIN
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
May 12, 2024 02:16
  • ARLIN
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Post a Reply to: Travel coordinator/guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code