Menu
Price of Beijing tailor made suits
Sep 5, 2008 01:08
GUEST23242 Also i know Carol&Luc's tailor shop , the price for one suit is between 700rmb to 1500rmb , the price is depend on which fabric you choose and how tall of your body . i think you can just trust Carol , i am sure she will give you the best quality , and whatever how leass of the price she answered , the quality is the same , she said to be a real good tailor is her dream , she don't care of the price , the much improtent is for the quality !
i think , all of the people said is nothing , just try by yourself !!!
Dec 12, 2008 08:56
  • RANNER
I strongly recommend Carol Luc from cltailors:
In May 2008 she made me a dark blue suite as well as a wintercoat in 2 and a halve days. These clothes did fit me so extremely well that two month ago I asked her by email (from the Netherlands) to make me a summer suite as well as a blazer and a pair of trousers (all western style). As choosing the right colors from a website is difficult, she sent my some 10 samples of fabric from which to choose. Eight days after I emailed her my selection I received the garments I ordered simply by airmail. This was possible as she keeps one's measurements. All in all this last order(including postage costs) cost me rmb 3700.
Dec 20, 2008 04:02
  • CROSIS
In October I had a suit made at Carol & Lucs. Excelent service and just a great deal. Completely made to my needs and also got a couple of shirts too. Cost me around NZ$400 (pre massive fall in the NZ dollar!!). Totally recommend them to anyone.

http://thebeijingtailor.com
Feb 19, 2009 03:52
GUESTMARLIN I i am tailor also ,I can make suit ,shirt dress, the price is very resonable one suit about 600- 1200 RMB .The qulity is also very good .I have many foreign customer ,they order some clothes in our tailor shop.Would you like come here to look. my shop in San li tun Bar street 3.3 clothes shop third floor the NO.3121 .
sina.com|E-Mail.marlintailor
Tel.13522581445
Oct 18, 2009 04:54
GUEST60178 I am also recommend Carol , she is a really good tailor , and the best service , you just try you will know .

last time i made three suits around 1000-1500rmb for each , depend on the fabric , it;s really good !

Carol & Luc : (+86) 13810051411
Oct 19, 2009 01:10
  • HEADSEAST
should pay about 1000rmb, depending on material

Nov 13, 2009 11:26
GUEST13146 Try it at Silk Street Mall on 3rd Floor. Ive done it 20 pcs of shirt today only coz my RMB100 per pcs. Good Deal!!

Nov 16, 2009 18:08
GUEST19611
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST57565

I made two suits from Carol & Luc tailor shop last year . ..
that's all i know about the tailor of beijing .

Carol's email : gmail.com|cltailors
phone : ( 0086) 13810051411

This is an advertisement apparently written by C and L themselves? Along with all reviews posted.....
Nov 22, 2009 09:26
GUEST22036 I heard about some spanish tailors and designers that live in beijing. They say are pretty good and not that expensive but dont know their contact. I will try to get them and display in the chat. Only know the name THE BAUER COMPANY.
Good luck!
Nov 23, 2009 09:13
GUEST19159 Okay guys. If you really want a suit e.g. for work forget silk market street. If you are good bargainer you can get a suit and a shirt for 700 RMB but in my opinion this is still way too much for clothes I will never wear. A friend of mine had to go there four times to get it fit. The shirt might okay. The problem is that the looking of the suit is very poor! It is simply a question of material quality. You can hear there many people being happy to pay a funny amount of money to get a suit in 24 hours. Most of the "western" people are simply stupid and buy everything although it is obviously bay quality. For sure the wool is of bad quality and even blended with polyester. A word on silk and leather: use the flametest for proving that the silk is really silk. It should smell like hair and the polyester could be streched to a filament. In my opinion the flame test does not help anything to proof the quality of leather. You have to feel and see it, maybe you can smell it.
Bargain everything very hard. Many things in the silk market are useless garbage.

So far I had not the luck to visit fei fei or the famous one in the friendship store. But these tailors are heavily recommended by many people.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Price of Beijing tailor made suits
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code