Menu
Looking for a guide in Guangdong
Aug 11, 2005 23:53
Hi there,

I am an Australian heading to China in November with my husband. We are just about to start our own business, costume Jewellery and clothing.

I am looking to visit Guangdong, as I have been advised that it is a good area for buying jewellery and clothing? Is this correct?

Also, is it better to find a hotel in this area, CBD? Or are all the factories miles away from the CBD?

Can anyone recommend a hotel thats around 3 stars.. $50US a night twin?

This being my first visit to China, im a newbie I know..

Many thanks,

Joanne.
Aug 12, 2005 00:24
  • TALLBOY
Hi Joanne:

First of all, I would to carify that which city will you be arrived? cos guangdong is province not a city. I am living in GZ, as I know, jewellery and clothing are popular and have many business at here. So maybe a choice with you. In addition, hotel is not a problem as there are many choice by you. but you had better booking one in advance. If you want to more information, please feel free to contact me at yxfish.com|jacky. My pleasure to reply.

Regards

Jacky
Aug 14, 2005 08:47
  • CNWOMEN
Experienced interpreter-guide available, fluent in English, Mandarin,Cantonese ,honest,hard-working, lives in Guangzhou., knows China products and markets very well such as Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , electronics ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc. If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities. For details , kindly email to lindaok60Yahoo.
Mar 1, 2006 05:00
  • LENA969
Hi there!

Im from sydney...but i live here now. how was ur trip...hopefully all is well and you bought what you came here for?

send me your needs and we will talk more. Im sure I can help you with your garment requirements. I have access to all factories and markets here

gmail.com|reylimited
relylimited.com|sales

I have a trading company and we speak fluent english and chinese. We export to Europe on a regular basis.

thanks
lena
Mar 3, 2011 01:58
  • GIONVIA
The best place for fashion jeweleries should be either guangzhou or yiwu . In guangzhou , you may visit Xijiao building and Taikang city plaza and lots of fashion jeweleries there . Per my own sourcing experiences , Guangzhou's quality is better than yiwu while yiwu has more varities here . Welcome to china and good luck !
Mar 6, 2011 05:53
GUEST16420 Hi,Joanne:

There are many wholesale markets and factories in Guangzhou,Guangdong.

There are garment,fashion accessory wholesale markets in Guangzhou,i think it is better for you to buy from markets for stocks instead of ordering from mfgs.

Any help needed just email me,thank you.

Rgds

Angel

Email:15914411905
Post a Reply to: Looking for a guide in Guangdong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code