Menu
Yangshou and Susannah's.
Apr 14, 2004 16:24
  • MARGARET

I was there in 1996 and I remember the family who owned the restaurant. What a wonderous family! 2 twin sons that were martial arts teachers. Also, the best massageI have ever experienced in my lifetime. Tai Chi lessons with grandfather.(I still have the video) and Guilin and Bejing opera from my 83 Tai Chi teacher who not only did Tai Chi but could twirl around in the air several times without touching down once! Such wisdom and kindness and flexibility. I will never forget bein g in that village in 1996 when the whole village told me their stories. I will never forget the grace and courage and artistic and creative people I had the great luck to know.

Margaret, USA,

Apr 14, 2004 16:25
  • RAFFAEL
Hallo Margaret,
I read your message with great interest, I come from Austria, and I am looking for a teacher in wushu, and I heard of a man called GAO who has twinsons and has the budi-zhen school in Yangshuo. I wonder if this is the people you are writing from, and if you could help me to have contast with them? I would like to go there for a couple of months, thank you for helpng me,

raffael

Post a Reply to: Yangshou and Susannah's.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code