Menu
How will be your feeling when facing a female body which was more than 2,100 years old?
Aug 22, 2005 18:00
  • PEA28COCK
Any time when people talk about the dead, I will feel scared, let alone an ancient dead body! Recently I read an article about a female unearthed dead body which was more than 2,100 years old. It was said that this corpse was almost the same when it was first put in the tomb thousands years ago. Can you inmagine how will be your feeling when facing this dead body?
Aug 23, 2005 08:33
  • RITA
Interesting title! When I finished your post, I realized it was not whether it was a female body or not mattered, but a dead body of a few thousand years. :)

I thought I would be scared if I confronted a dead body or skeletons, but i wasn't when i did so last year at a specific section of the Yangtze River as i saw the skeletons from the hanging coffins.

I think for sure the dead body of a few days without any connections with me will scare me more than a thousand-year-old body.
Post a Reply to: How will be your feeling when facing a female body which was more than 2,100 years old?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code