Yellow Mt - the most beautiful natural scenery in China!

Written by Mr. MARTIN Dec 8, 2010 12:34
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

I had the opportunity to visit Yellow Mt the last weekend in October and the weather was perfect. We did Lotus Peak on Sat and the crowds were very large so I would not go in the summer as it must be packed. We spent the night and did the Grand Canyon of the Clouds. This was spectacular and although it is a very long climb down and back up it is the most beautiful part of the park and had very few people compared to the rest. To me this is an absolute must so try to go when it is open as I understand in the winter part of this area is closed. It helps to be fit if you want to do all of this hiking especially since you are at some altitude which makes it harder. I have been to China many times and this is the most beautiful natural scenery I have seen in the country. Reminded me of our National Parks in the US, just a lot more people. Find a way to add this to your itinerary.

More Huangshan Travel Reviews
1. Travel Tips of Yellow Mountain (Mt. Huangshan) KATRINA Nov 15, 2010 21:59
2. Yellow Mountain III: Descending the Western Steps LEMONCACTUS from CN Feb 8, 2008 22:30
3. Yellow Mountain II: From Sunrise to Sunset LEMONCACTUS from CN Jan 29, 2008 21:47
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.