Kunming JinJiang Hotel

Written by Mr. BERT Mar 19, 2011 03:42
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

We stayed there for a full week in March 2011.  It is  a very short walk to the train sta. and the bus terminal.  Right now a subway is being constructed on the road in front of the hotel, so there is noise and dirty air.  Because of this, it would be best to get a room on the back side of the hotel.  Dust came in even with the windows closed. For a one-week stay, they gave us a good price of 390/day with two breakfasts.  My one complaint was that the gowns in the room were dirty and smelled like smoke: It was obvious that they had been used by many guests before us without being washed afterwards.  I complained, and they gave us clean ones.  We both had bad colds while there, and the staff showed concerned by checking on us almost every day, providing us with extra fruit, water, etc.  The food was decent, but not great. There were English newspapers in the lobby almost every day.  Big satellite TV/computer in the room. Not a bad place for the price.

More Kunming Travel Reviews
1. Kunming Travel SUPERGIRL Jan 26, 2010 19:02
2. Kunming's World Horti-Expo Garden WINDENERGY from CN Apr 6, 2007 02:04
3. Southwestward bound, fleeing the freeze CHRISWAUGHBJ from CN Mar 8, 2007 04:03
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.