HongKong. Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel

Written by May 11, 2011 05:15
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Hotel close to crematory

Near Hung Hom, That I had the incredible luck to stay at the hotel earlier. The shower is very good, but it is the only positive. I have stayed at this hotel several times, but this staying was the worst I've had in any hotel at all categories. I've previously been lucky on several visits there, but this was the last time. My wife says she was jealous of those who were sleeping at the airport because they had had it much better than what we had at this hotel. We discourage you to stay at the Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Winslow Hotel Hong Kong. Cons - I order a more expensive room and when I get to the hotel, I notice that the rooms are the same regardless of price. Because we are two people I wish 2 single beds as so-called double bed is so narrow that sleep two people are united with great difficulty, if not probably be ruled out. I may post some problems a room with two beds. Very noisy and a total waste of time and money.

More Hong Kong Travel Reviews
1. What Could You Expect of Hong Kong LINGYUXISU from China Apr 21, 2011 01:34
2. Hong Kong—the Ever-Bright City CELIANA from China Sep 1, 2010 19:54
3. Travel Tips to Hong Kong-Macau Travel ICEBLUE from China Feb 10, 2010 19:28
Comments (2)

Sep 27, 2011 02:39 Reply

GUNNARF11 said:

Thanks for the tip on the hotel search in HK. I have apartment in Zhongshan and often fly from HK and Baiyun, Guangzhou to get as few stopovers as possible. Therefore, no view from the hotel or activities the primary for me. Good shower and a bed to stretch out on is ok for me. "My" plan often goes on after night / early morning = not so many hours of sleep. That is why I and many with me not claim to so high standards. However I would like an evening stroll after Thim Sha Tsui.

Sep 22, 2011 21:30 Reply

NUGLU158 said:

Best place to stay in my Hong Kong, with kids or without, is the Salisbury YMCA. It's in Kowloon, minutes from the Star Ferry. Reasonable cost, especially for Hong Kong, and if you request a harbour view, the view at night is just fanstastic. It's essentially the backdrop you see on CNN Asia, neon and all. For the kids, they have a 25 meter pool (free), climbing wall (extra), bookstore, etc. The breakfast isn't terrific - cafeteria style, but it suffices.

And better stay we choose www.freetra.com ,hongkong hankow hotel,cheap and wonderful journey

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.