comment on Lijiang Old Town

Written by SAL May 25, 2011 04:24
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Visited Lijiang May 22,2011 I am from USA , just aback already would like to return the city is beautiful the food is very good, the hotels or Inns are ready inexpensive 22-30 dollars a night - love the spa massage 15 US 1hour - taxis cheap- night life is hopping- rally nice peaceful place drawback: trip from airport 45 min - half the road under heavy contruction lots of dust, road very bumpy taxi 100 yuan, 80 for small share ride- van- horseback riding 100 yuan i hour but can bargin down to 50 in the town but will try and get you for more once they have you on site

More Lijiang Travel Reviews
1. Lijiang Ancient Town - Yi Chi Gu Cultural Heritage Boutique Hotel LYNNYEE from Malaysia Mar 20, 2011 03:32
2. My Lijiang Trip RUBY Feb 23, 2011 03:34
3. music bars. night life. lijiang KENNILSEN from canada Nov 19, 2010 12:01
Comments (3)

Jul 2, 2016 12:40 Reply

ECKC13 said:

We (+my Wife ) aged 65 & 60 will be at TLG on the 16th till 18th till 3pm coming by Bus from Dali ETA 1.30 -2 pm.Wish to trek the High path from Tina towards Janes GH.( Reverse ) 1.5 days.,Anyone can advise on the weather pattern as we understand it is a rainy session.? Thanks

Jul 7, 2016 19:54
Ms.EMMA replied:

According to weather report, there will be showers on the mentioned days, which will be no big problem.
But if it rains heavily, I recommend you to visit it another time. There may be falling rocks along the track and the wind is really scaring. Keep an eye on the weather report before going.

May 12, 2012 10:29 Reply

Mr.DICKSON from Malaysia said:

Would like to find out more information on you Yunnan trip.

Need to seek your advise on Yunnan trip. I will be visiting Yunnan (cover for Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-la). Hope you can advise on the transportation.

I can be reached at pslai2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Oct 23, 2011 20:53 Reply

Mr.SAPA HOTEL from viet nam said:

Really great article with very interesting information. Thanks so much and i am taking a look forward to contact you.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.