Riipped Off in Shanghai

Written by Oct 14, 2011 01:10
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

when I was in a cab I asked driver to take me to KTV with moderate cost and he drove me a place which looked like a commercial office building and someone at the lobby directed me to the lift and then to a KTV.....

Judging from the entrance I was a little hesistant,,, When brought to the room I aske what's the cost all in that I'll have to bear,,,

VERY CHEAP here dun worry..... I asked to know all cost involved and was told as below

80RMB for room/hour
200RMB for Drinks (6 cans of Beer) 
300 RMB for the lady who'll accompany me

That's all

I sat there for half an hour the hostess asked me if I want her to follow me home and I say why ?? I'm just here for only 1/2 an hour?

She say if I want to bring her back I'll have to increase the tips to 500RMB and if no intention to bring her back then after the 1st hour I'll have to increase her tips to 400RMB

I was pissed off and asked for the bill and guess what?????

80RMB for Room
200RMB for Beer
200RMB for tibits
300RMB for the gal who accompanied me
300RMB for the mamasan
300RMB for the KJ (the gal was in my room for about 10 mins asking me what song I want to sing)
200RMB for the waiters tips

You believe that????

So guys please beware 

More Shanghai Travel Reviews
1. COOL & LOVELY SHANGHAI ERIC PAYNE from MALAYSIA Apr 26, 2011 02:58
2. The Fountain Restaurant: Stay away! Xin Tian Di distrcit TRADEZONE Apr 3, 2011 19:10
3. Do Not Miss Huangpu River When Visit Shanghai TINA from Pakistan Mar 24, 2011 03:29
Comments (2)

Dec 7, 2011 13:24 Reply

Ms.WW from Malaysia said:

do not go to bar, ktv, or nightclub in foreign countries. You are an 'alien' to them, so it is a good chance to ....... ! Always be cautious! especially male.

Nov 12, 2011 02:21 Reply

ELSA1985 said:

it is not good experience,we go to KTV and night club offten with a group of friends,alway have fun,maybe you can join us next time on the weekend if you in Shanghai.....

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.