Guangzhou guides and interpreters

Written by Mr. ANDY Jul 22, 2012 08:16
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Be very careful about such terms as reliable and professional when seeking guides in Guangzhou. Just as in every industry there are charlatans in the  travel guides. Guangzhou is a large city with great business capacity. The last thing you need is someone who is going to lead you up the garden path, who is all talk no action. Recently I endured unreliability , rudeness and threats from an interpreter whose English was, at best, broken. He said that he had studied business for 3 years and that he was reliable. I did not insist on testimonials to my disadvantage. I accepted his "words" only to find that I received emails posted at 3am and the no shows. Very inconvenient! Again....insist on testimonials and never accept "reliable" as a given.

More Guangzhou Travel Reviews
1. Review of Guangzhou Airport DAIGLE from USA Jan 30, 2012 11:51
2. Guanzhou really good shopping! CRESCENT from india Jan 3, 2012 08:52
3. My 1st trip to China JOHNSONHO from Malaysia Jul 25, 2011 04:16
Comments (7)

Dec 14, 2017 18:02 Reply

Mr.FAYAZ from Australia said:

Hi

I’m planning to visit Guangzhou how do I get the invitation letter for visa application ? Please
Advice

Jun 9, 2017 05:32 Reply

ZENCHEN said:

“free” is the most expensive thing in the world

Apr 15, 2017 02:08 Reply

SKYLER said:

So sorry to hear that. When you come next time, I can guide you for free: ). Have a wonderful day!

Jan 31, 2013 22:29 Reply

CANDICEYANG said:

It is better to find a company who has licence for business. Hope freinds from abraod have nice trip in China. Good luck

Aug 21, 2012 21:59 Reply

Mr.MAGOO from Australia said:

Yes I agree. I would love to put a name to the male interpreter who was very unprofessional with me. His name starts with "S" He lied and did not know how to deal with businesses, then insisted on maximum fees. Take care

Nov 7, 2012 03:31
ELENASG replied:

God will send you the right person.

Page 1 of 2PreviousNext

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.