The Bogus People of FORBBIDEN CITY

Written by Mr. ANONYMOUS Mar 22, 2013 01:49
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Bogus of Beijing
This people were friendly, they stood infront of ICBC Bank in the near corner of Zhong Lau hu tong near Red Wall Hotel.
They were 3 people and they saw us changed our money in the bank, they were stubborn and friendly and bargain to bring you at the back part of Forbidden City ( Entrance gate) they will say it's CNY3, then they will ride you in a Motorbike good for 2 people and will bring you along the street on the other side of the forbbiden city to tour you in the old houses for 10 minutes. Afterwhich they will bring you in a hidden area where no people can see you and they will show you the card CNY300 for each people they will grately shout and even fight on you. I gave CNY100 because Im male and I raised my voice and showed that I can fight so the Big bogus guy went to the other 2 riders and there he shouted and forced to get money from them.
To the tourism of Beijing China, kindly arrest this people and I stayed in Red Wall Hotel Beijing for 5 Nights and on my 3rd day, I saw them and saw me they looked at me and went away becuase I stared and glanced them so mad this will Ruin the trust and tourism with this Bogus people around the area. We are also working in Government Tourism and we will not tolerate this said Bogus people in your area to mainly attract tousrist illegally. I attached the image for further information

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Taxi Gangster in Beijing GUNNARF11 from Sweden Mar 9, 2013 09:47
2. 2013 Beijing Temple Fair BENNYLAU Feb 26, 2013 03:29
3. Beijing Zoo JADE from USA Dec 6, 2012 08:16
Comments (1)

Apr 19, 2013 23:32 Reply

Mr.BOB WATSON from Tanzania said:

this type of fraud is rampent in beijing. all tourist must be careful. chinese government should take strict action on these people if china wants to be in map of tourist's destination. sometimes government officials are also asking money for doing a favour. I am planning to visit Guang Zhou in near future. Can anyone help in finding a good chinese interpreter who can teach me some basic chinese and be my personal guide during the tour? anyone interested can mail me his/her details to bobwatson_1980@yahoo.com thank you

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.