Why would any one fly thru Beijing

Written by Mr. THOMAS RIDDLE Sep 14, 2013 19:54
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Worse experience in many years of travel both as a civilian and in the military was in the Beijing terminal. Stuck there for twenty four hours we were warned "you must not leave the terminal should you leave you will not be allowed back and will be arrested and detained" twenty dollars for an egg omelet served two hours after ordering and being asked for a 100 dollar tip. The Chinese staff were extreamly rude when asked any question, pretended like they did't even hear you even when standing right in front of you. You may as well been talking to the wall. A very bad experience and I would recommend anyone thinking about transiting thru Beijing to reconsider Korea,Japan,or Hong Kong.

More Beijing Travel Reviews
1. Jingdong Stone Forest Gorge Scenic Area and Karst Cave ERIN from USA Jun 14, 2013 01:48
2. Taxi rip off at Beijing Train Station FORTE from UNITED KINGDOM May 31, 2013 09:08
3. Ask for Christine to be your Guide - She was wonderful! BEAPRESS May 22, 2013 20:10
Comments (1)

Nov 10, 2013 07:15 Reply

Mr.NOTIMPRESSED from France said:

I totally agree with you. Shanghai was a much better experience. I would strongly advise anyone to never stop over in Beijing for anything. Seems like everyone hates their life here for obvious reasons, their energy will rub off on anyone here and as such if you are a tourist you might as well not come here at all.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.