10 hours on the bus from Chengdu-Jiuzhaigou, 09/27/05

Written by Oct 23, 2005 05:10
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

10 hours on the bus from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou seems like a pain in the ass (Sorry if I don't appropriately use the words), and it is, in fact, really a pain in the ass.

But, guess what?, there're what you will miss if you decide to directly fly from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou.

The advantage of taking a bus from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou are opportunities to see mountain views along the way. You'll have fun trying to figure out how many mountains this bus has already climbed up and down, down and up for last five hours. Those views are GREAT, guys. Especially some of you living in big cities always, I'm certain you'll find yourself really enjoy those scenes.

Another advantage is the chances to see how people live their lives on mountains. You'll learn that when bus drivers stop for a break along the way!

It's not just being on the bus for ten hours. If you're one of people who are interested in learning people's different cultures and life styles, here we go, your chance comes.

I had no clue how people on mountains did or lived their lives. But, by being on a bus for about ten hours, my understanding had been drafted more clearly.

If you look for it, observe it, and think about it, you'll truly learn from what you have seen and experienced without bothering to look for books that can well describe the differences of Chinese people living in cities versus the ones living on mountains.

Almond

More Jiuzhaigou Travel Reviews
1. <A> The JOURNEY to JIUZHAIGOU JABAROOTOO from CN Sep 15, 2005 12:09
2. My trip to Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong ANGEL Apr 26, 2004 16:04
Comments (0)

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.