a day in dali

Written by Dec 26, 2014 09:37
Add Friends:
Email 1 Email 2 Email 3

No more than 10 friends at a time, please.

Dali is a beautiful city and the things that are even more beautiful are people, diverse culture, clean and neat environment and definitely the ERHAI lake. The lake is obviously one of the central attraction of the city.I do live here but temporarily but the days here is no less than days back in my country. I would like to share a very important and special day from my days in Dali. The day was when I went to Cycling around the Erhai lake with my friends.

Friends, the trip was amazing. The cycles we rode and beautiful natural beauties on the side which is further enhanced by deep blue Erhai lake was something that can't be described in mere words.

Those interested for cycling can hire the bicycles from Dali Old City for about 30-40 RMB per day. The shop owner also provide you map for better and easy journey.

The beautiful paddy fiellds on my left side along with rail track and beautiful Erhai lake on my right side and magnificent setting Sun ahead of me with friends beside was the best thing ever happened to me.

More Dali Travel Reviews
1. The worst hotel in China PORIUS from Australia Sep 3, 2010 00:27
2. Dodging Raindrops in Dali LEMONCACTUS from CN Mar 17, 2007 21:03
3. Dali Bai Guesthouse - Fu Chun He ETHNICEAST from SG Sep 27, 2005 22:09
Comments (1)

Oct 29, 2015 06:43 Reply

STAYAWAYCATION said:

It seems nice and i like cycling with friends.

Write Your Comment

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.

Send me an Email if anyone replies.

You can post as a member (Login first) or a guest!

*Name: Country:

No more than 2,000 characters, please.